Cookies and website browsing policy
This policy is provided, in accordance with Art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 – “General Data Protection Regulation”, to persons who access and consult the website and it describes the ways in which
This website belongs to Dolci Advertising s.r.l. which processes the data collected via the website itself in the capacity of data Controller.
The Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of the data it holds, or those of which it gains possession, in any phase of the processing activities of the same, in respect of the rules established by the GDPR 2016/679 and in compliance with business secrecy.
The internet website may suggest links or references to other third party websites over which the Controller has no control. Those links, if present, are provided for the convenience of website users and the Controller does not accept any liability in relation to those websites, just as it does not provide any indications regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein.
Identity of the data Controller
The data Controller is «Ragione_sociale»based in Via Bligny 5 – 10122 Turin (TO) in the person of its acting legal representative.
Email address: email@example.com
Type of data and Processing methods
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but that, by its very nature, could – through processing and association with data held by third parties – allow for users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names from which visitors connect to the Website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the user’s IT environment.
Purpose of cookie use
- Session cookies memorise the pertinent information together with the IP address of the user and the identification code of the cookies. These cookies are associated with the activities essential for using the Website (for example, they are used for browsing the Website without having to enter the access details each time and they are then removed from the user’s computer once the browser is closed).
- Permanent cookies are those memorised upon initially accessing the Website, in order to recognise the user as a visitor. This cookie is updated with a date and time indicator every time the user returns to the Website, and memorises information relating to the pages viewed so as to display personalised information to the user based upon his/her previously identified preferences. Permanent cookies remain on the user’s computer after the browser is closed, but they may be removed at any time using the browser settings.
Cookies are also split into “first party cookies” and “third party cookies”.
- First party cookies are set directly on the user’s computer, for the sole purpose of recognising the user at subsequent visits.
Social media tools
The Website offers access to social media tools provided by social networking platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter. If the user decides to use these tools, activating a social media platform, he/she can share certain personal data with friends and with those social networking platforms. The sharing activities are subject to the privacy policies of each social network. More specifically, tools of the social network Facebook are offered to allow Facebook to share information and activities of friends with its registered users during browsing on our Website.
Types of cookies, processing purposes and storage period
The cookies used by our website fall into the following categories:
- technical cookies to guarantee correct website functioning and to improve the user’s browsing experience;
- performance cookies to collect and analyse information in order to produce statistical analyses on accesses and visits to the website;
The use of technical cookies is a processing activity carried out in the legitimate interest of the Controller (acquisition of information required to guarantee the functioning of the website, to improve the transmission of communications via electronic protocols); the remaining cookies are used with the consent of the data subject by way fo express acceptance through the specific banner.
The personal data processed by the Controller are not disseminated, namely they are not disclosed to indeterminate entities, in any possible form, including their provision or simple consultation.
The data may be processed by employees, based upon the role and duties performed, and by collaborators of the Controller for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
Those persons are authorised to process and have received adequate operating instructions.
They may also be communicated, within the limits strictly necessary, to persons who, for the purpose of processing your requests, supply goods or execute – at the assignment of the Controller – performances or services related to management of the website, which have been designated as Processors.
In particular, they may be processed by companies and professionals that provide website management and maintenance services and information services.
Finally, they may be communicated to entities legitimated to access them by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, and Community legislation.
In no case will the data Controller transfer the personal data to third countries or to international organisations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in that case, the service providers will be selected from those who provide adequate guarantees, as envisaged by Art. 46 of the GDPR.
Withdrawal of consent
With reference to Art. 7 of the GDPR 2016/679, the data subject may withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will put an end to the use of statistical cookies without affecting browsing.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time using the consent management area which indicates the status of the consents previously expressed.
Nature of provision of data
Technical cookies must be accepted in order to browse on the website.
The acceptance of the remaining cookies is optional and occurs subject to express consent. Therefore, any failure to accept them may involve a restriction in the use of some features of the website or prevent the use of benefits connected to the services offered by the Controller.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise at any time the rights envisaged by the GDPR 2016/679, in particular:
- right of access (Art. 15): request confirmation of the processing of your data and possibly a copy of the personal data in our possession and verify the legitimacy of the processing.
- right of rectification (Art.16): request the rectification of your personal data in our possession. This allows you to have your incomplete or inaccurate data in our possession rectified.
- right to erasure (Art. 17): ask to erase or remove your personal data if there are no valid reasons for continuing to process them or following the exercise of the right to object (see below).
- right to restriction of processing (Art.18): request the suspension of processing of your personal data.
- right to portability (Art. 20): ask to transfer your data in intelligible format to another entity indicated by you.
- right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21).
- right to object to automated decision-making processes (Art. 22).
The Controller notes in particular that each data subject may exercise the right to object in the forms and by the methods envisaged by Art. 21 of the GDPR.
The data subject may exercise the rights by writing to the data Controller at the address indicated above, or by email, specifying the subject of the request, the right to be exercised and attaching a photocopy of an identity document certifying the legitimacy of the request.
Lodging of a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country of residence.
Automated decision-making processes
In no case does the Controller perform processing consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons.